The Peace Party is always disturbed to see that ordinary people, who have found life too difficult to endure in their homelands, are getting unmercifully exploited in their search for a new home and livelihood.
News & Articles
The Peace Party challenges some of the content of the UK Prime Minister’s appeal to the electorate to persuade MPs to support the deal negotiated with fellow members of the European Union to “opt out” of it.
Peace Party National Organiser, John Morris, receives one of the three Wilson/Hinkes Peace Awards for 2018
This year, the interfaith organisation, Week of Prayer for World Peace, decided to give John Morris, Guildford peace campaigner and Peace Party National Organiser, one of its Peace Awards.
We should never forget – the horrors of war, getting people to kill and destroy but that there are non-violent ways to resolve conflicts when we have compassion, respect and show kindness to others.
- Humanity is paramount in dealing with population movement
- Should we buy from Amazon?
- Peace Party heard the PM say on 25th November, 2018, “We will take back control”!
- Peace Party National Organiser, John Morris, receives one of the three Wilson/Hinkes Peace Awards for 2018
- Lest we forget – to build a radical new world based on Compassion, Mutual Respect and Kindness