The Peace Party would:
- Hold annual elections for all decision-making bodies (including councils and parliaments), until such time as true democracy can operate. One third or one quarter of the decision-making bodies
would be elected at a time. This should avoid sudden changes and allow those bodies to evolve as their membership changes year by year.
- Hold all elections using the system of proportional representation which most closely reflects all shades of opinion within the electorate.
- Hold referenda on local and national issues.
- Ensure that there is full education and clearly-presented information on voting – where to vote and how to vote, for example.
- Limit the term to be served by any one leader, who will be elected by the people, with no more than two four-year terms of office possible.
- Relieve the monarch of all powers, transferring these to an elected president; the Peace Party standing for the equality of all – the choice of representatives is solely in the power of the people.